Saturday, March 6, 2010

Phoenix City Guide

Phoenix is one of the most beautiful cities of Arizona, US. It is liked by the people of all ages. But before visiting Phoenix you should know about it. Today I will tell you about some of the facts about this fascinating place.



Information regarding Geography & landscape of Phoenix:-

Phoenix az is situated in large area. The center of Phoenix city is flat and is surrounded by beautiful mountain ranges on the 3 sides. But the city of Phoenix is expanding very fast and large open areas are disappearing and residential area is being created as the population of the city is growing day by day. The city covers over 9,128 miles of land. It is the home of many famous communities. You can find her Tempe which is the home to Arizona State University, and upscale Scottsdale each having its own unique personalities. Most of the well-known planned retirement communities, such as Sun City, are situated at the western part of The City of Phoenix..



There are many places where one can visit and explore new and interesting things. Some of the places where one must visit while he comes for a trip to
Phoenix arizona are :- Grand Canyon, Tucson, Tombstone, Flagstaff, Lake Powell, Prescott, Jerome, Payson, the Superstition Mountains, Sedona, Canyon de Chelly, and the vast Navajo Reservation. All these places have some history ass0ociated with them.



General build for the city of Phoenix :-

At central venue the city of Phoenix is partitioned into Eastern and eastern halves. Which are elongated towards northern and southern parts of the city.



Safety measures that one should take in the city of Phoenix:-

As the city is located in vast area so it is advice able to stay in the areas where the population is more especially during the night hours. Generally, the people don’t fear of crimes on the street as such cases are very low. If there are lot of people around you then you can easily visit any of the places in the Phoenix whether it is Clubs or shopping malls.

When enter you go for visit of places in the desert of Phoenix, be sure that you carry lot of water. As there are chances of dehydration. Also be aware of snakes which are found in the desert areas of Phoenix, especially the rattle snake.



Population of Phoenix City :-

The growth of Phoenix is taking at a rapid pace. It is the fifth largest city of the US. And is ranked in 10 th position as far as area is concerned. The current population of urban City of Phoenix is about 4 million. And is stilly growing continuously. In the last few years only the city has seen a growth of about 44%.



So it can be said that Phoenix is really emerging as one of the most important and modern cities of US. And if you want to enjoy nature , you should come here atleast once in the lifetime.

phoenix jobs
jobs in phoenix
my links
my links
my links
my links
my links
my links
my links
my links
my links
my links
my links
my links
my links
my links
my links
my links

No comments:

Post a Comment